In his travels, Francesco Lotoro collected 18,000 documents: only 8,000 of these documents were deciphered.
They are the music of the prisoners of Nazism.
Click here to read the full article in italian.
- No comments have been published yet.
- At Trani presentation of the Citadel of Concentrationary Music project
- The ILMC Foundation announces a partnerships with the Rogatchi Foundation
- Francesco Lotoro speaks at the Annual Conference of the European Academy of Religion
- Music of deported women arrives at the Apollo Theater in Lecce
- 100 VIAGGI INTORNO AL MONDO