Information document pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13, Legislative Decree 196/2003
Dear Sir / Madam, We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree no. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
The following information is provided only for this site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to article 13 of the D.Lgs. 196/2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
The personal data provided by you by filling out this form will be processed by Mr. Danile Barchetta of the ILMC Foundation, with registered office in Virgilio Marone, 38 / C, 76121 Barletta (BT), C.F. BRCDNL84T09D643N, to process your request through the website www.fondazioneilmc.it and for any administrative, accounting and tax management of the requested service.
Your data will be processed in paper and computerized by individuals in charge for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and may be disclosed to third parties, if necessary for these purposes. Personal data will not be disseminated.
The provision of data is mandatory as necessary for the purposes previously set out. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to article 7 of the D.Lgs.196 / 2003, which for your convenience we reproduce in full:
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.