1. WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are fragments of text sent to the user by the visited website. They are stored on the hard disk of the computer, thus allowing the website to recognize users and store certain information about them, in order to allow or improve the service offered. There are different types of cookies. Some are necessary to browse the site, others have different purposes such as ensuring internal security, administer the system, perform statistical analysis, understand which sections of the site that most affect users or offer a personalized visit of the site. technical and profiling cookies. The foregoing refers to both the user’s computer and any other device that the user can use to connect to the Site. Specifically, our cookies allow:
– Store the preferences entered;
– Avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit such as user name and password;
– Analyze the use of the services and content provided by the Site to optimize the browsing experience and the services offered.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Any change in this policy will take effect from the date of publication on the Site.
1.1 HOW MY COOKIE ACCEPTANCE IS PRESENT
1.2 HOW TO CHECK AND / 0 CHECK THE PREFERENCES ON COOKIES
You can check and / or check the cookies as you wish, to find out more, go to www.aboutcookies.org. You can delete cookies already on your computer and set almost any browser to block its installation. If you choose this option, however, you will need to manually change some preferences each time you visit the site and it is possible that some services or certain features are not available.
2. TECHNICAL COOKIES
Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such service. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website. They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas).
The technical cookies provided by the Site are: Session cookies, used to manage the login and access to the reserved functions of the site. Their deactivation compromises the use of services accessible by login.
3. FIRST-PARTY COOKIE COOKIES
The Site does not use first-party profiling cookies.
4. THIRD-PARTY COOKIE COOKIES
Third-party cookies are set by a different domain than the one visited by the user. If a user visits a site and a different company sends the information using that site, it is in the presence of third-party cookies.
The Site provides for the use of the following third-party profiling cookies:
– Social widget cookies
– Some widgets made available by social networks (for example Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google Maps, etc.) can use their own third-party cookies. Deactivation does not compromise the use of the site, except in the sections where widgets can be installed (for example, for integration of videos or maps) and in some cases the possibility of quick sharing of contents or the possibility of commenting on some areas of the site .
– AddThis – Disclosure: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
– AddThis – Configuration: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out